Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Yesterday was my sister's birthday. She is nine years younger than I am and in most ways she and my brother trained me to be a mom. To give you an idea, here's a shot of Jennifer and Bryant at Jen's birthday and I am on the right making the birthday cake.


I know this year her birthday will be hard without mom and I feel for her.






















Jen says I'm the mean one and sometimes I am, but she's the sneaky one. If you need a devious plan...Jen's your girl.






















She was like a little doll when she was a baby...then she learned to talk and all hell broke loose!





















I hope you had a good one sis!!!









2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha! Ha! Thanks that was cute but remember you are fixing to be 41 and paybacks are hell!! I love You and miss you! Dad sends his love to.

Jenn said...

I sure was cute though