Monday, December 8, 2008

Hotel Plantfreak



As I've said before we live in the middle of nowhere (and I like it that way) and there are no need for fences on my property. With that said we sometimes have four-legged visitors. About a week or so ago we had a little visitor who proceeded to make herself at home and stayed the night. In fact, she plopped herself in the bed with Mr. Plantfreak and slept the sleep of the dead. I never got a chance to take a picture...but guess who's back!?


Mr. Plantfreak has dubbed her "Spunky". She's terrified of our cats and they are less than thrilled with our new friend.

3 comments:

ajunkqueen said...

Looks as if you have any early Christmas present! Animals know who the good folk's in life are hope she fits in, she looks sweet. I have two throw-aways they are bright spots in my life.

practicing peculiar said...

AWWW!! if you're having a noah moment I could airmail you a devon rex with mental health issues.....

Jacque said...

I have always been known for attracting strays and they have all been gifts! Hope it works out and you enjoy your new gift. I miss my dog. Have fun, Jacque