Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Photo Day

While I was cleaning up the other day...I'm so proud of myself for organizing my crafties and now none of it is piled in various spots around the house! I come from a family of neat freaks and I'm the world's worst housekeeper. It's not that I like messy and don't try...I'm just not an organized person. I'm working on that. Back to the main theme of the post!...I found a stash of old family photos and I'm going to share two of them with you now.

This is Ruby Ruth Moore. She was my grandmother's sister and if I remember correctly Ruby died while quite young (correct me if I'm wrong Grandpa Sute). Just look at that beautiful face. I love my smelly boys but I always dreamed of having a little girl. Wasn't she a doll!




You can tell she was adored by her parents. I haven't seen any vintage pics of children that are quite as beautiful as this. Of course, I could be biased. I wish this picture was clearer, you can just barely see her dolls and bunny rabbit. Just adorable! I'll post other family photos at another time...I even have photos of my great, great, grandparents!

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Oh Ruby is so adorable :)
Thanks for sharing her, and also for visiting my blog.