Sunday, June 22, 2008

Treasured Piece

As we all know, I'm a total pack rat and as I get older I get worse. I made fun of some of the things my grandmother saved over the years (i.e. plastic strawberry baskets) and now it's startin g to make sense to my strange little mind. I'm also a compulsive collector. There is an estate sale today and they misprinted the time...I was there at 8am and it's not until 1pm. It's killing me to wait.


Back on point. One of my most treasured possessions is this dresser. The original Grandpa Sute (who came over from Austria) was a master carpenter and made it.

The detailing is just beautiful!!! I love everything about it. Especially that a family member made it himself.

The pictures might be fuzzy but I'm too lazy to go back and take more. So suck it up and deal. I'll check back in after the estate sale and post my treasures.

No comments: