Monday, March 9, 2009

Clean Up Efforts

Ok, so company left and the aftermath is a sight to behold! I have boxes, junk that Mattie pulled out, and just plain crap everywhere! I can remember when I had no furniture and slept on a little foam chair that folded out (Ahhh, the single days), but now...I think we need to rent a storage unit and I better do it before Mr. Plantfreak "straightens" up one day while I'm at work. He is not the packrat that I am.

Although company left Saturday, Mr. Plantfreak and I worked our collective heinies off in the greenhouse. I can tell a difference but there is still a ton left to do. Mr. Plantfreak has finally come around to the idea of us selling at First Monday and I'm excited about it! Now all we need to do is register and find a trailer...preferably one that does not require my firstborn as a payment. Speaking of firstborn, today is the first day he has been up and about. Poor baby was incoherent for days with a fever, stuffy nose, sore throat, and the always fun upchucking. Please, please, please don't let me catch that mess!

BTW, for those of you wondering how the showdown went with Devil Dog and Devil Boy...it was love at first sight! Matthew's favorite activity is throwing the ball, and Devil Dog's favorite activity is...you guessed it chasing the ball. When I got home Mattie was standing with ball in hand and three of my dogs were watching every move waiting for him to throw. You should have heard the squeals! Now, Jade (our Psycho Puppy) is 6 years old and for 6 years I've been throwing her the ball. Not once in those six years has she ever brought the ball back to me...yet she dropped the ball at Mattie's feet every time. You have got to be kidding me! When it was time to leave Mattie told Ol' Man, "NO!!" He did not want to go home and see Momma.

I hope everyone has a good week! I have a to do list that's a mile long...wish me luck!

1 comment:

practicing peculiar said...

Sounds like a rematch is in order, lol!!