Monday, March 23, 2009

Amelia Island

Dad and Page went on another fabulous little trip-this time to Amelia Island for the Concours D' elegance which displays some great antique (some very rare) cars. Dad has developed (actually he has always had it) an obsession with vintage cars and restoring them. I think Page is tolerating it very well. Dad's barn/playhouse is full of tractors and cars in various stages of restoration. Here are some pics of the trip!

Page always looks great! I'm such a plant dork that I'm scrutinizing the picture and naming all the plants in the landscaping. Sheesh!

Page said that a day on the scooters felt like a week on the thighmaster. Maybe I should get one..the dimples are getting pretty bad.

Wait a minute...they go to Amelia Island for a car show and all I'm seeing is scooters!

Ok, that's more like it!

No comments: