Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy, Busy

We finally got our soil for planting! I would take a picture but the kids stole the batteries out of the camera! Why am I not surprised. Things have been just crazy! Work at the paying job has been nuts. Everyone has frazzled nerves. I try to stay out of the line of fire but I sustained battle injuries yesterday!
Let's just say someone was wanting to start a fight and I seemed the perfect patsy. I'm sure things will be better once the spring fever business subsides. I have some great people at work that I dearly love to be around-it makes up for the negatives. Plus, I'm selling plants from the garden sage like crazy. I'm completely out of my Louisiana phlox! I might work up the nerve to try to sell to other nurseries next week..depends on what I have left.

No comments: