Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodbye My KIA

Yesterday was a wild ride! I got rear-ended going to the bank. All the years I bitched and complained about the traffic and idiot drivers in Tyler, and I get in a wreck in little ol' Mineola.

I got my little KIA in 2001. It's been paid off for forever! I had 160,000 miles and was looking forward to the 200k turnover and going for the 300k turnover.




Unfortunately, the frame is bent and it would cost more than it's worth to fix. I really liked that little car. If everything goes ok with the insurance I will try get another KIA. Any KIA dealerships out there listening?


BTW, I'm ok. It felt like I was at the beginning of a really wild roller coaster.

3 comments:

Leisa Dreps said...

Oh my, it looks clobbered. There's no way you can get that fixed. Better get a new one. The Kia Soul is a great choice. I heard a lot of good reviews about it. Share with us some pictures of your next car, okay? Take care!

Patrick Gauer said...

Ugh, now that's a big bummer. It's not a fun way to end the life of a car. It's a sad moment, no doubt about it...

Anima Sharma said...

Wow really nice blog and Very informative. Thanks for sharing it...


Indian Himalayas | Hotels New Tehri