Monday, August 15, 2011

Already

Oldest child is grounded for a month.

A. He took his friend home at 10 pm, which is past the legal curfew for drivers under 18.

B. He decided to go to another friends house without telling me and didn't come home until 3am.

C. He didn't take his cell, and therefore, didn't get the twelve frantic calls and several texts from
me. Which sent me out at 2 am in case he had an accident.

And now, even though I'm dog tired...I get to go to work.

BTW, I survived the manager's meeting, and I survived work drama. I think I can survive this teenager.

2 comments:

nubelly said...

nice to know u before. I'm from Indonesia. walking back on my blog please visit www.supmods.blogspot.com

Anima Sharma said...

Wow really nice blog and very informative blog...

Hotels Chamba