Saturday, January 2, 2010

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New year! We decided to do Christmas in Natchez, Ms this year. We stayed at a great hotel, The Natchez Grand.

What a Motley Crew!
We're standing by the Missippi River

Dad wanted to try the barbecue at the Pig Out Inn.
I have to say the ribs were awesome!
Phyllis! The pig is wearing cowboy boots!

Cody won the present jackpot this year! Grandpa Sute and Page bought him a car! Cody has been beside himself ever since, and has been bugging the snot out of me to drive everywhere.



That's about as much emotion as you'll ever get from the Cody Monster.
AJ got an awesome laptop from Grandpa Sute and Page, and I got cookbooks, cookie cutters and fairy fun, Oh my! Page definitely has my number! We had a great time, just not long enough to toodle around Natchez. We might have to go back for a weekend...when it's warmer...without kids...with spending money. Oh yeah.





No comments: