Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Oldest






I took my oldest clothes shopping the other day. ...and the stuff he picked was surprising. I guess in rebellion to my predilection for earth tones, he has gone in the opposite direction. He bought a belt that was black and stark red. Not something I would expect my son to pick (maybe my daughter). Cody is also into hoodies. The ones he really liked were $100 +. We settled on a $70 one and I gulped really hard at the checkout. What does it look like? Well, it's reversible with one side being black with white graffiti (not too bad), and the other side being black with bluish purple stripes. Hmm.


This is it but in red.




I just hope he doesn't end up looking like this.


Oh. Might be too late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OYE! Shutup!

practicing peculiar said...

Ahh, you can't argue with a true style god ;)