Monday, November 24, 2008

Cougar Attack

I'm watching the Today Show. The little girl who was attacked by a cougar is on and I can't believe they are giving this little girl and her mother their "15 minutes" of fame. What idiot lets her daughter hug a damn cougar?!? They are wild animals, not teddy bears!! They are saying that the young man (who they met that day) pretended to be a trainer. Here's the deal, I don't trust anyone with my children-epecially not someone I just met.

What's sad (ok, Devil Dog just climbed in the chair with me, Ughhh) is that the cougar will be the one to pay the price. Not the jackass who thinks that cougars are great pets, not the idiot who tried to impress a 16 year old, nor the so called mother who let her daughter (who didn't strike me as bright either) play with a large wild animal.

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: