Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sucking Up To The Boss



Okay, Let's just say the morning did not start well. I had some bad Karma hitting me this AM. Cody had Pinkeye and a Dr's appointment that took forever. Internet was down and I couldn't process orders. Plus, I had to finish a birthday cake that I made for my boss. I know, I'm a suck up. I do have an ulterior motive though, I'm hoping that this will induce her to buy more of my plants (BTW, my perennials look fab-u-lous!).

My boss, Laurie, loves fairies! She really, really, loves fairies. So, I made a fairy ring cake. Here are the results:

Notice the lime green fairies dancing around the fairy ring? I know, it's a little cheesy, but I think it was a hit. What a booger to make though!
This is the lovely raspberry sauce stain I made when the bottle fell over. My oldest son Cody had a moment of clarity and worked hard to get the stain off while I was out. Now if he could only keep that clarity!!

No comments: