Monday, October 3, 2011

Real Thing

Anyone that knows me knows that I have been addicted to Diet Coke for, Oh, about 25 years.  I have also used artficial sweeteners for forever.

About two months ago I ran out of my sweetener and when we went to the store (WM of course), they were out...for weeks.  So I used sugar.  Then one day, one of my employees got regular Coke by accident, so I traded with her and lied about drinking reg. coke.  It sat there for days and I drank it out of despaeration one day.  I could swear it is the nectar of the gods!

I have now given up the sweeteners, diet coke, and ugghh, margarine.  We only use the real thing now.  Believe it or not, I have lost weight (lost sleep too, but that's another matter)  I only allow myself one coke a day, and I'm very sparing with the sugar.  Butter, is another story.  Butter is awesome on everything!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Have you tried butter and peanut butter toast? It's delicious! Or butter and jam toast? Also yummy. I say congrats on giving up the fake stuff. Sugar and butter (in limited proportions) are amazing.

There is a great icing recipe too that is cream cheese, butter, sugar, cocoa powder and coffee. I don't remember the exact proportions but like many things, it's delicious!

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

view Christian's collections piece by piece, looking at the overall concept, the styles, the materials, the forms, and, of course, the effect. His wit and style and passion and inventiveness mark him as one of Christian Louboutin Outletthe leading designers of our time."Once you've gotten over the shock of Malkovich being a Louboutin fan, the book commences with 28-page interview of Louboutin by writer Eric Reinhardt, prof

ng in another sports franchise, especially one that is tied up in bankruptcy proceedings. But it is surprising that he is making a bid on the famed Dodgers franchise - a purchase that will likely cost about $1 billion. Forbes estimates Golisano's net worth is approximately $1.4 billion. Golisano will face some headwinds in his bid for the Dodgers as there is a growing campaign to ensure the next o

or fashion editors or shoe designers aspiring to Christian Louboutin Pumpsbe the next Louboutin but for anyone who loves buying and wearing shoes, which, face it — if you're human and have feet — is just about all of us.Fashion items generally do not have strong protection under trademark law. Rather, the law affords certain "conceivably separable" elements of an item protection under copyright or patent law. For exampl

of the book goes back to Louboutin's essentially happy and whimsical outlook. One chapter is about places that are dear to the designer, like his stores, workspace and inspirations, followed by a laminated catalog Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumpsof all his designs since 1986: "Darn, there are so many missing!" laments the designer.More fun than any other coffee-table book I've ever come across, Christian Louboutin is not just f

Anima Sharma said...

This blog is very informative. Thanks & share it...

Hill Stations India