Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh So Wrong...

but oh so funny! I know it's not right to make fun of other people, but when they are begging for it...it has to happen.

Mr. Plantfreak found this website called People of Walmart. It's where people have taken pics of other outrageous people and have posted them. It has always amazed me what people will wear in public. I mean, I know I'm not a glamour queen, but I am at least presentable and covered up when I go out.

Just take a peek. You will be shocked, amazed, dumbstruck, and on occasion, grossed out. Mr. Plantfreak and I plan to go on Photo Safari at our walmart and see if there are any characters that deserve to be posted. If you look at the locations of all the crazies, you will see that most of them are in Texas!

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi..I found you(Branes and Noble?)...just wanted to stop by and let you know. Feel free to pay me a visit if you like...Shelley